Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sisters Getaway!

The three sisters at the St George Temple.
Jeanine Olsen, Teresa Baldry, Denise Nelson

Trying so hard to run and land before the automatic flash went off.
We never did make it but sure had a good time trying!
My sister Jeanine's vacation home in St. George. Nice. So glad we are related.

Here is evidence that I will not be entering the "celestial kingdom" as we put back the ornament and left the store. Sometimes we just never grow up.

The three of us at Target, with no husbands waiting...a dream come true.
I think we need to do this again real soon.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

You three are pretty much the cutest sisters......looks like you had a great time! Can we get the neices in there next time, hehe?

Lorraine said...

What fun. The place looks beautiful. Can I come next time? I love target. I love the warm weather. It's been a long winter here and i don't think the hardened snow on my front lawn will melt until july or august.