Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My daily routine of running

This is how I feel...grandma out trying to run a marathon. Hopefully I am looking slightly better than this old woman. April 17th is the big marathon day and I have been training now for months. I must say I am excited to get this over yet scared that I will never put a pair of running shoes on again when I finish. Today is a dreaded 9 miles. Not sure when I am going to get that hour and half run in but somewhere, somehow it will make it onto my "to do list'. This weekend I am really looking forward to the longest run I will have ever done. .......18 miles....... Go Grandma go... or as Emory says" go gamma go".....or as Remy says...." go mamma go" and Caden says...".go gwama go'!

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

Cute. You just forgot to add that 'grandma' can still outrun her MUCH YOUNGER daughter...

Enjoy your run!

Lorraine said...

Good for you. I walk my dog and do my WII fit and that's about it. I swim lots in the summer off the boat. I can hardly wait. You will do great. You are a doer not a quitter.