Thursday, March 4, 2010

Art Lessons




I am trying my hand at Art classes again and I must say I am loving it. Here is my latest painting. It even looks 10x better in real life. Everyone should try their hand at painting.
This is my first picture after I had taken a long break. It was fun to do.
I think this will be the new home for my painting. Not sure if it needs a frame.? I'd accept opinions on that.
Here is what I did with some recent family pictures. I had a framers double mat the pictures and then I put them in an old window frame I had on my wall. I really think it looks great.!

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

Mom, I am impressed. Now you need to create me an original masterpiece! I have MANY bare walls!

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

you need to stop being so amazing. you are making it hard to follow in your shoes!

Lorraine said...

I love your pictures. especially the flower one. The new one is great. I'm not really into decorating but I'd try it with a thin frame maybe. Although it looks great the way it is.